That One Time I Turned 26..

/
0 Comments
Sometimes I feel like Lily in this clip:



I used to feel bad about it, but I've come to a point where I now just try to own it. Luckily, like her I also married a man who spoils me instead of reminding me that I am now an adult and should get over it haha. 

So this year, when I turned 26 I woke up to breakfast in bed [Zofran and milk included!] and presents, and lots of cuddles from him and Ms. Addy. The three of us then spent the rest of the day just enjoying some much needed time together. We spent some time outside, went out to lunch, ran a few errands and other fun stuff. That night Lester made me an old fashioned chocolate layer cake [yes from scratch, c'mon guys please..] and we got to eat it with mint chip ice cream and a few friends and family. Over all it was just what I wanted-time and fun with the people I love the most and even some presents! It may not sound like much to some, but when you have as many awesome people in your life as I do, days where you get spoiled even more are pretty spectacular.

Seriously, why doesn't everyone love their bday?


Powered by Blogger.