Sam's Prom Night

/
0 Comments
If you know my sister Samantha [or basically anyone else in my family for that matter..] then you know that her prom day has come and gone. It was everything that she hoped for and more, and I am glad we were here to help with/watch this special moment for her. There are so many birthdays and occasions I missed over the years after leaving for college, so it make the ones that we are present for all that more meaningful.

She looked absolutely radiant from the inside and out and her date was just as handsome and dapper as he was thoughtful and attentive. I am glad she is surrounded by such good people. Anyways, she was beaming both before and after and I am sure we will be hearing about this one for a long time-well-at least until her high school graduation this weekend haha.














Powered by Blogger.