The Good Life

/
0 Comments
We have come upon a rare stretch of time where we seem to be really busy, but with only fun things to look forward to! Personally, I think life and journals should be filled with as many of these things as possible, so here is an update with pictures on some of those events.

For the past week or two the weather has been phenomenal! So this week for play group we headed to the beach. It was a lot of fun for both us Momma's and all the kids. We've also done the park a few times, some walks by the cliffs and put our zoo pass to good use. So all of this has been great!

[she sincerely kept kissing her-it was hilarious!]

[at the park w some of their favorite people, Braden and Kate!]






[beautiful day at the beach!]
[climbing the web at the zoo with friends]
[the petting zoo part]
[sister buried her in sand at the zoo park.]

[Addy and friend Felicia at play group one week!]

Also, I got spoiled by my family and friends on my birthday this last weekend. Day of Lester had to work so just as it was back when I was a kid, my family spoiled me. Addy even got to make a craft/present with Grandma, and I am looking forward to watching it grow. Then Sunday Lester made his yearly cake [this year's offering was a delicious cookies and cream fudge cake] and it was amazing as always-we shared it with a few friends and he spoiled me with some goodies we got when shopping the other day. So far, I am already enjoying it-especially for these few months where I can tease Lester and tell him things like "Oh, I'll tell you when your older.." and fun stuff like that. 27 is gonna be great!


[long days of shopping and fun can really knock a person out..]
[bday shopping downtown and we found Yoda!]
[this meal is the first things I ate after having Isla and I sometimes dream about its so good. Had it for brunch when we went bday shopping downtown!]
[the flowers Addy and Grandma made for my bray-they decorated the pot and everything!]









Now, we are in fun swing of other activities while we await next weekend when we head to Disneyland-I haven't been since I was 8 and I am looking forward to seeing how the girls like it. They are just as fun and happy as ever, and love each other lots. In fact, when asked about who her best friend is, I was happy today when Addy said "Isla-she's my baby." They laugh their hardest with each other, as it should be. Lester continues to love, support and work hard for us all, and
I am working hard to make sure every one is taken care of and loved. So that is us lately.











Powered by Blogger.