Flower Child

/
1 Comments
Most mornings since we've been here, Lester and Andrew have been waking up early to go running. So today, a few of us joined them. The morning mist and fog was still pretty thick, so I wanted to make sure Addy was warm and cozy as she rode in her stroller. Enter cute flower outfit from Auntie Maya and family-



[please excuse my hair here-its windy, but her face is so cute I couldn't resist!]

The best part is that it is not only warm fleece [with a hood to cover her ears] but it is also ADORABLE on her! I only have so many years to be able to pick our what she wears and take as many pictures as I want, so I am taking advantage of that, no shame. I love every second that she is my baby, that we are with family, and that we are at the beach. And pretty soon, my sister will have her very own little girl [my first niece!] to play dress up with and embarrass! We are so lucky!!!




Powered by Blogger.