Family Visits

/
0 Comments
We have jam packed these last several days with family events and parties-so many in fact that I think I am going to separate these posts into events. The days leading up to all the festivities, we had a steady stream of visitors pouring in from all over. Among them of course were my sister and her family, my sister and her fiancé [now husband] several aunts, uncles, cousins and family friends. At one point, we had a total of 25 people staying in this house alone. It reminded me of the days leading up to my wedding, and how even though I ended up having to share an air mattress with my cousin in the living room where 3 other people were sleeping, the house was full of fun. This time around, it was especially fun watching the babies play. Addy and Audrey got a few days to play with each other before all the rest of the babies came in. In the last 4 years alone, 2 of my siblings, several cousins and I have gotten married and added at very least 7 kids to the family and most of them were here this weekend. It was so fun to watch them get to know and play with each other. Of course, its different being the parents now and not the ones on the floor playing-but what a wonderful experience from either perspective. Apart from the planned big events we were all here for, we got to do some other fun things as well like Off The Grid [a food truck fair], a small hike on Devil's Slide and of course lots of setting up for said events and eating food. These things in themselves were wonderful experiences.






















Powered by Blogger.