4 Year Anniversary & Stuff

/
0 Comments
I feel like we still haven't fully gotten back into the swing of things yet, so I haven't been blogging [among other things]. I thought since the baby is sleeping I would hurry and do it right now bc who knows when the stars will align and both girls will let me be hands free!

About a week ago was our 4 year wedding anniversary. We spent the evening as just the two of us while my Auntie Kathy and cousins watched the girls. Its funny bc we had just been talking about how we needed some time just us and we got it-we even went to a really nice rodizio style Brazilian BBQ. But while the food was absolutely delicious, and it was fun being alone with my man, both of us eventually mentioned how we missed the kids and how much we love our whole little family-and then were so excited to pick them up and play for the rest of the night.

I could say a lot about how far we've come and how much we've learned, but I won't. I will just say that I heard that old Shania Twain song on the radio 'Looks Like We've Made It' and I thought about our relationship. Its nice to know that whether were in high school and all hormonal, or married for a few years and really loving our kids, or old and gray and just the two of us again, we will still 100% love each other and want to be together. That is a priceless gift and I am realizing that more and more every day.



[this was our dessert-yum!]

As far as everything else is going, both Addy and Isla get cuter by the second. With everyone having started school and work again, we are trying to learn how to balance things while still enjoying ourselves. So that has involved a lot of trial and error, errands and park trips, etc. But still, I am sure we will continue to get the hang of it. Luckily we seem to have lots of friends in the same boat and everyone is so kind, supportive and understanding as we do this.


[this sweetheart likes to be held or on her stomach best. She's adorable.]
[our happy toddler]
[she is such a good helper...]
[but even so, she still gets tired sometimes haha!]

So that is what has been going on with us for the last while! Hope you are all enjoying life as much as we are over here. 



Powered by Blogger.