Those In Between Moments

/
0 Comments
Obviously, I've been talking about my list and the things I hoped to do this summer-and I will for sure be doing more of that [for my own sake so I can remember the positives!] But life is made up of a lot of those in between moments as well. Not just the things we're planning for or hoping will turn out. So here are some of my favorite of those in between moments. 

-In town farmers markets and the kids club activities here, and free popcorn from the hardware store.





-Mother's Day at the Lavender Farm with my babies and BBQ, flowers and lunch w my boo.



-Preschool library dates and aquatic center fun with Tal. 



-Impromptu trips to the lakes and splash pad with the gang. 




-Bear's cutie pie hair and nonstop talking when we spend one on one time. 


-The cute faces they make when they get in trouble. 




-Letting the older girls stay up after the younger two fall asleep to paint and watch my shows with me. 
-Giant bubbles and the sprinkler outside. 
-Unexpected boat making at festivals we pass.


-Trial camping runs with caterpillar families, smelling like smoke, and getting rained out and leaving at 3:00 in the morning, then sleeping till noon in our cozy beds.












-Pup cups w Tal, korean fried chicken on the weekends to match the shows we've been watching, and random fancy fits.



-getting woken up in the middle of the night to see the Northern Lights-first begrudgingly. Then gratefully.



-Saturdays walks and talks with Isla.
-Home made iced chai for hot days, and warm drinks on rainy ones. 

I'm sure there's other ones. But these are the ones I remember right now so I'm putting them down where they belong. 


Powered by Blogger.