Home Visit 2

/
1 Comments
So the last time I blogged was Sunday, and it is now Thursday night which kills me. Lester and I are both wishing we could stay, but the good thing is we know home will always be here for us in the end. I am going to break down our happenings day by day.

On Monday Addy spent a majority of her time with her Lolo while we did this and enjoyed some rejuvenating. That night we were able to hook up with my family and Lester's and go out to dinner together at a place called Broadway Prime and it was lots of fun-and also delicious.









Tuesday we had a nice, fairly lazy day. We enjoyed some more baking using all the fancy tools and ingredients my Mother in law has that don't get a ton of use. We made a chocolate swirled cheesecake and creme brue le. We switched from the Pineda's house to my house so we did some packing up, napping, and target shopping before heading over to the bakery for breakfast [can't get enough of those chocolate croissants!] We had fish and chips for lunch and Addy continued to play with her grandparents before we headed over to my house for some fun with my family.




Wednesday, after dropping my Mom off at work we were able to introduce Addy to two of her great Grandma's. We stopped first at my Grandma Hanaike's where she got be held by both her and Uncle Gil, who gave her what will be her first stuffed animal-a cute little pug doll. Afterwards we headed over to my Grandma Chandler's and got to enjoy catching up with her and again showing off our sweet girl. After meeting up with Lester's parents at Five Guys for lunch, we then went and picked up my Mom and Luke and came home and hung out for a few hours before eating a delicious homemade ham dinner. Then we went to the beautiful Oakland temple to see the lights and show Addy where she became a possibility haha. We then made our way over to the gorgeous Union Square in all its Christmas grandeur. It was such a perfect and beautiful night, and we finished it with some Macy's shopping and the Cheesecake Factory.












Today we finished out visit with Lester's parents as they are headed to L.A tomorrow. We went to Costco and stocked up on diapers and wipes, and took a nap while they bonded with Addy one last time for this visit. Afterwards, we came home and hung out until some of my high school friends and some family came over to visit. After this we continued out home tree tradition of going to get a tree altogether and then taking forever to find one we either all like or all settle on together haha. We succeeded and we are decorating that thing tomorrow!








Oh man, we only have really two more whole days here which absolutely kills me and I wish we could stay. But I am going to try not to think about it and just enjoy the rest of our time here, and think about the days where we are all together more permanently. 


Powered by Blogger.