Feeding Addy

/
1 Comments

The other day while we were at the temple, I was feeding Addy. An older women smiled when she saw me with my cover and said 'You need to me make a list of all the strange places you feed your kids. You will look back and laugh some day.' So, I decided to do just that in the form of a Dr. Suess style poem.

Have you breast fed in a park? 
In a van? 
Or in the dark?

Have you breast fed in a zoo?
Next to a rhino?
Oh really, me too!

Have you breastfed in the cheesecake factory?
Although it was stressful, 
baby found in quite satisfactory.

Have you breastfed at the mall?
At the temple?
You better feed her when baby calls!

I do so love to feed my baby.
Thats for sure, not just for maybe.


Thank you for reading. I hope you have enjoyed my literary genius. 


Powered by Blogger.