Halloween Love

/
0 Comments
OK, real talk time people. The fact is, I have never really loved Halloween. I enjoy dressing up as much as the next person, but I have never really been a big candy person. I guess I always saw it as more of a preparatory holiday then a real full fledged one-like lets just get to Christmas already right? And then, with my husband having grown up in another country where its not so much a big deal, I felt even more justified, that while the season itself is fun, its just ain't all that.

Until now. Having a kid changes absolutely everything! Things that were good time fillers are now such a blast! I blogged about our trips to the pumpkin patch, and her October birthday, but who can discount the spiced apple cider, pumpkin bread and Halloween cookies? Or the actual legitimate excuses I have to dress her up in ridiculous cute outfits, or throw parties [like in the below pictures, where we went to a Halloween festival with Addy as a turtle]? Or the chance to watch spooky, fun movies like Arsenic and Old Lace or Monster House? Or the smell of fall and the feel of crunchy leaves under your feet? AH, IT IS JUST SO MUCH FUN! I don't care! I love it! And just think-we still have pumpkin carving and ACTUAL Halloween coming before its on to the next fun filled, wonderful holiday! Hooray!















Powered by Blogger.