Prom Dressing With Sam

/
0 Comments
This Monday, the stars aligned and Lester was off work and my sister Sam was off school-so we took advantage of it and decided to take her prom dress shopping!

She had gone a few times before, but hadn't had luck so far so we decided to make a whole day of it. Its funny, bc a few years ago, if someone had told me to 'shop till you drop' I would have done just that and loved it. But I'll admit, when it is with kids in tow in the rain and pregnant, it does make it a bit more interesting. Still, the four of us had a lot of fun watching her try on dress after dress,  stopping for food and enjoying the sights the city has to offer.

In the end we were successful and Lester pulled a dress that makes her look like the beautiful 18 year old she is, inside and out; one that we never would have pulled originally, but are glad he thought of.  So I'm glad we were able to be there for that. I still can't believe she is old enough to be going to prom and graduating high school-she is a special young lady and headed for great things we are sure!







Powered by Blogger.