Whitney's Baby Shower

/
0 Comments
My friend Tana and I were able to throw our friend Whitney a baby shower this weekend. I think it ended up being a success, and I was happy to be able to do this for her. I know how much I appreciated my baby showers, and now that so many of my close friend and family are starting to have kids of there own, I wish I could throw them showers too. This made doing this one all the more exciting for me. I think having a baby is such a monumental but also scary thing, so it is always nice to have others celebrate it with you, and reassure you with their love and support. I also know before my showers I had virtually nothing for Addy's arrival, but everyone made sure that wasn't an issue with their sweet gifts haha-I think Whitney felt the same and she got a lot of things she will definitely need. Again, it was a lot fun for everyone, and I enjoyed having our little apartment full of people again, as Addy did as well. I'm happy for Whitney and I look forward to attending the many friend and family members I have coming up! What a wonderful world it is!

[waiting patiently while Mommy get stuff ready for the shower..]
 [shower guests]
 [shower guests]
 [Addy playing w her new role models haha]
 [more shower guests]
 [present time! present time..also her Mom skyped in for the shower]
[open a present..]
[and see whats inside!]



Powered by Blogger.