Seize The Day

/
0 Comments
Every morning, without fail, Addy wakes up all smiles and excitement. I think somewhere along the line adults lose that desire to seize the day-to genuinely WANT to get up in the mornings. I know I have haha! Most mornings it still hard to wake up, even when I hear her excited babbles and pretend talking. But I will say it makes it a far more enjoyable experience when I finally do. Nothing can change your groggy tired mood then seeing a person so truly happy to see you in the mornings. It makes everything better!

Anyways we recently changed her bedspread and and she no longer has crib bumpers in there. Its funny because now instead of just babbling till we come get her, she does that AND stares at us. It makes for a funny first sight when I sit up in the morning. I am so glad that I have such a great reason to get up too every morning. Love this girl!






Powered by Blogger.