Hot Then Your Cold

/
1 Comments
This is just another quick what we're up to post. Lester has been taking up quite a bit of over time shifts lately so we have been spending quite a bit of time trying to make ourselves get some outside time even without him. Today the stars aligned and some how the group of girls I hang out with were all able to get together-which is rare these days what with our husbands crazy schedules. It was about 86 degrees for the entire day and the sun was out bright. Thank goodness I had just gotten her some sunscreen-I think some of those little baby sunglasses will be next since she doesn't seem to enjoy the glare. It was fun for her to have some kids close to her age to play with, and fun for all us moms [or moms to be] to get some girl time. I think we are going to try really hard to make this a regular occurrence while were all still here in OK. So I suppose you will have to excuse me if your getting tired of all the park pics, but what can I say, the doting Momma in me just can't get enough. I promise we do go other places to-they are just not as exciting.

Ironically, the temperature has dropped a whopping 40 degrees and their are ice/snow storm warnings, along with the usual tornado ones. I tried to get her outside but after about 5 minutes we high tailed it back in-it was just too cold and wet out there, even with both of us being bundled up. Still, she was all smiles. I am putting pictures of yesterday and today so you can compare-she is cute in the heat of cold.

Yesterday






Today


[this is after we cam in..seriously it was FREEZING, and wet and she was still smiling!]

[long eyelashes]
[funny faces]
[more smiles]
[it was a comfort food kinda day..chicken pot pie, and later hot chocolate]

So that is us lately-Lester plugging away at work, me trying to hold down the fort here and still incorporate some fun and sanctuary into our lives, and Addy just smiley and growing up too quickly like usual!


Powered by Blogger.