Fun in Texas

/
0 Comments
Hooray, a happy post! Haha its been so long since we had one of those that I am excited to share. On Wednesday morning, my loving husband got back from work and told me he was ready to hit the road. We had wanted to get a break from all the heavy things going on her for a few days, and since I have family in Texas we decided that today was the day. So we loaded up, and drove away from the thunder, rain and dark clouds that were still plaguing us.

Even though we were only there for a few days, it was the perfect little escape. In the mornings, Lester and I were able to enjoy the beautiful weather as just the three of us, with shopping and swimming. We haven't had enough time as just our little family in far to long. Then, in the afternoons and evenings we got to spend time with my fun and generous Aunt and Uncle and their family. We particularly enjoyed hanging out with my cousin Rocio and her family. We laughed, talked, swam and played the whole time. Addy was definitely had a hard time with the adjustment to her schedule and I think she was a little overwhelmed by the constant noise and fun, but she definitely loved the other kids and the swimming to no end. It was good practice for when we are home again, bc that house sure ain't quiet either haha.

Anywho, we are going back to Texas for a few days around the fourth of July and I just can't wait!
















Powered by Blogger.