The Swaddler

/
0 Comments
Like most babies, Addy sometimes gets fussy. For the most part she isn't the most difficult baby but the other day and night, she was very unhappy to the point that all three of us were feeling it haha. I was at my breaking point when Lester finally got home from work. Everyone had told us how important swaddling was, but every time we tried it with her she broke out or cried. So when he brought home a special swaddler thing, I was doubtful to say the least. But good news-it works! While we put her in it, she fusses, but it eventually always puts her to sleep. Plus, she looks SO cute in it haha. Its been about a week now, and we are loving it. There are still times where she is fussy and I feel like I need 5 more hands to do everything, but I am SO so so grateful for the swaddler haha.


 [she can't fight it even when she tries-look at that BIG yawn!]



Powered by Blogger.