Thanksgiving 2012

/
1 Comments
This Thanksgiving was WONDERFUL! As most of you know, my Mom has been in town for the whole week to visit and help us with our sweet baby. We jam packed the week with fun things to do, so I will blog about those within the next few days. But as far as the actual day of Thanksgiving goes, we had a lot of fun. My Mom spoiled us and made most of the entire meal, apart from the apple pie [which I made] and the sweet potatoes [which my sister's father-in-law made]. All day our house smelled like heaven. We watched the Thanksgiving parade as we did these things which was a lot of fun. My Mom and I also spent our time talking, laughing and of course cuddling with Addy, who slept most of the day. Lester & E.J also did their fair share of playing with Addy, while also watching football, eating and other fun stuff. In the morning, Lester was also able to fulfill a month long wish we had. While my Mom watched Addy, we spent some time just the two of us getting a Christmas tree! It was the first shipment that they had, and we were their first customers. So we also spent the day decorating the tree, putting the presents my Mom had brought us under it, all while listening to Christmas music. I even got a short nap at one point to catch up on my sleepless nights haha; especially since we stayed up late doing online black friday shopping haha!

Over all, I am completely blessed and overwhelmed with all the things I have to be grateful for, this year especially. There are simply no words to encompass all that I feel. I hope all your Thanksgivings were as wonderful as ours! Now-ON TO CHRISTMAS!











Powered by Blogger.