Bunnies

/
0 Comments
Confession: I am one of those mothers who takes to many pictures and thinks her kid is the best thing this world has ever seen. But I am unapologetic about it-I hope all parents feel that way about their babies. A perfect example of this is I get excited just thinking about planning her first birthday party already haha! Every time I start to get into it though, I stop because I want it to be centered on her at that specific time-who knows what she will be into! I've heard of kids into princesses, garbage trucks, puppies, etc etc. I thought Addy wouldn't start exhibiting stuff like that for a while. But I was wrong! Lately she has been loving bunnies of all things. We have a bib that has a bunny on it, and she seems to do better with that one on. She even eats her baby food better! She also has this little bunny my Auntie Maya and Uncle Matt gave her that she just loves to cuddle with and hold. Who knows-by the time her first birthday comes, she will probably have moved on and not even care about bunnies. But while she still does, I am going to enjoy it as much as I can!








Powered by Blogger.