We Love Video Calling

/
0 Comments
One thing that has been a LIFESAVER for us here in Oklahoma is video calling. For the most part, we use Skype, but sometimes we use Facetime. It has made the hundreds of miles of distance between us seem more bearable, and helped us all to remain close. I love the fact that when we go home someday somehow, Addy will know who her family & friends are since she talks to them every day. I also think its adorable how when she sees the computer now, she smiles, lunges forward and starts babbling, like she's waiting for somebody to be on the other side. Typically, we talk to my sister Hillary and her hubby daily, along with my parents and siblings at home. We talk to my sister Mariah, Lester's parents and my high school friends fairly often to. So again, we're grateful for our families, friends and we're grateful for the technology that makes it possible for us to see them often.





*not pictured here are obviously Lester's family, my sister Mariah and my high school friends. But we love them just as much and love talking with them as well. Just heads up!



Powered by Blogger.