The Thunder Game

/
0 Comments
The other day we checked off another bullet on our Oklahoma bucket list. We went to a Thunder game! Even though the Jazz got spanked, it was still very fun. I will say this, I don't think I will ever take a baby that young to a pro basketball game again [at least without noise cancellation headphones or earplugs]. While she loved the lights and people, the sudden cheers and jeers definitely scared her in the first half which made me feel bad for her. But by the second, she was a bit more used to it and she did fine. It made me think what a cool girl we have-she goes all over the place with us-to movies, restaurants, long walks, parties at friends, church, and a million other places, mostly without complaint. If anything, she just smiles and babbles-we get surprised comment all the time on how well behaved and sweet she is. So thats why when I could see the noises scaring her, I felt really bad-because she isn't normally like that. I think we are born in the order we are for a reason-Addy is wonderful to have as our first child because she makes me want to have more someday haha. Anyways, you live and learn I guess.

Over all, it was a great night and I'm so glad I get to enjoy my days with these two. His schedule is hard-in fact even harder now, but its moments like these that make it all worth it. I love my little family, and I'm glad we were able to see the thunder in action!





Powered by Blogger.