Rice Cereal

/
1 Comments
Addy has been showing all the signs of being ready to try baby food. You know, trying to grab our food as we're eating it, crazy excessive drooling and sucking on her hand like theres no tomorrow. So, we thought we'd start small with rice cereal. The first time was kind of a dud-we followed the instructions and tried to spoon it to her, but the consistency was to watery and it was a huge mess. We put it in her bottle instead and she drank it right up. I tried again today and made it more of a mush consistency, and while it wasn't quite as bad, she still didn't enjoy it. I can't blame her though-I would probably cry if someone tried to give me that haha. I think we'll try some actual baby food in two weeks or so, like carrots or peas or something. We will see how she does with it then!

Anywho, all that crying can sure make a girl sleepy. So, she quickly conked out in her Bumbo after a quick bath. Oh how I love watching this cutie pie grow :)







Powered by Blogger.